Rapper, 2 Chainz has unveiled the full tracklist for his forthcoming 7th studio album, “Dope Don’t Sell Itself”.
Since he announced the coming release of his 7th studio album, “Dope Don’t Sell Itself”, fans have been excited to hear what he’s cooked up. The Hip Hop star took to his Instagram page on Tuesday, January 25th to unveil the official cover art for the album.
According to him, it is a reimagined image of his first bank account. He also shared that he believes his fellow hustlers can relate to it. 2 Chainz calls the forthcoming album “MY upcoming classic”. Two singles have already been released from the album. They include “Million Dollars Worth of Game” with 42 Dugg and “Pop Music” featuring Moneybagg Yo and BeatKing. Both joints have been well received by the fans.
Taking to his music and merch website, he recently unveiled the full tracklist for the album, revealing the rest of the tracks. The album will feature a total of 12 tracks (previously released songs included).
- Bet It Back
- Pop Music (Feat. Moneybagg Yo, Beatking)
- Kingpen Ghostwriter (Feat. Lil Baby)
- Outstanding (Roddy Ricch)
- Neighbors Know My Name
- Million Dollars Worth Of Game (Feat. 42 Dugg)
- Free B.g.
- 10 Bracelets (Feat. Youngboy Never Broke Again)
- Lost Kings (Feat. Lil Durk, Sleepy Rose)
- Caymans (Feat. Swae Lee)
- Vlad Tv (Feat. Stove God Cooks, Symba, Major Myjah)
- If You Want Me To (Feat. Jacquees)
It will also feature guest contributions from some of his industry peers including Moneybagg Yo, Lil Baby, Roddy Ricch, Lil Durk, Jacquees, Swae Lee, and more. The album is scheduled to drop on 2/4. 6 videos have been shot to promote it.