Miami rapper PlayThatBoiZay shares a pair of new singles in “LIL JIT” alongside its accompanying video and “90’S BABY REMIX” featuring Denzel Curry and ICECOLDBISHOP ahead of his debut album slated to arrive next year. Produced by Kwes Darko (slowthai, Pa Salieu, Sampa The Great), “LIL JIT” is an explosive track with distorted 808’s lead by Zay’s catchy hooks and a gritty verse as the visual showcases his high energy lifestyle. On “90’S BABY REMIX,” the trio of rappers links up to lay new hard-hitting verses on the original 2021 freestyle.
Marking his first offering since last summer, the A/B tracks follow Zay and Denzel’s most recent collaboration “Let It All Hangout,” which appeared on the Baz Luhrman-directed film’s ELVIS: The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack earlier this year.
The duo previously linked up for “P.A.T.” from the critically acclaimed 2019 album ZUU and Curry’s contribution as Executive Producer on his 2019 EP Nocturnal.
The song and creative partnership came to be after Denzel heard Zay on “Shoot the Moon” and connected with the rapper to make “P.A.T.”
PlayThatBoiZay is currently joining Denzel Curry on his fall North American Melt My Eyez tour including upcoming stops in Toronto, New York City, and Philadelphia before wrapping up in Boston on October 8th.
Watch “LIL JIT” and listen to “90’S BABY REMIX” above and stay tuned for more from PlayThatBoiZay coming soon.
“LIL JIT” / “90’S BABY REMIX” (feat. Denzel Curry and ICECOLDBISHOP)
Upcoming Live Dates
- 9/20 – Saint Louis, MO @ The Pageant
- 9/22 – Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave / Eagles Club
- 9/23 – Chicago, IL @ The Riveria Theatre
- 9/24 – Minneapolis, MN @ Palace Theatre
- 9/27 – Detroit, MI @ Royal Oak Music Theatre
- 9/28 – Toronto, ON @ Rebel
- 9/30 – Cleveland, OH @ Agora Theater & Ballroom
- 10/1 – Columbus, OH @ KEMBA Live!
- 10/4 – Silver Spring, MD @ The Fillmore
- 10/6 – New York, NY @ Terminal 5
- 10/7 – Philadelphia, PA @ The Fillmore
- 10/8 – Boston, MA @ Roadrunner