You can track the status of your old naira deposit after submitting the old notes at a CBN branch using the deposit tracking system on the CBN Old Naira Cash Collection Portal. The goal of this system is to keep you updated on the progress of your deposit and guarantee that your money is transferred to your bank account securely. This article will explain the operation of the deposit tracking system and the procedures you must follow to trace your deposit on the CBN Old Naira Cash Collection Portal.
Table of Contents
The Deposit Tracking System on the CBN Old Naira Cash Collection Portal
Those who have deposited their old naira notes can check the status of their deposit online thanks to the deposit tracking system on the CBN Old Naira Cash Collection Portal. This system was established to provide accountability and transparency throughout the collection process as well as to assist consumers in following the status of their deposits.
You must have registered on the CBN Old Naira Cash Collection Portal and deposited your old naira notes at a CBN branch in order to use the deposit tracking system. You can visit the deposit monitoring system to keep track of the progress of your account once the deposit process is complete.
Steps for tracking your deposit on the CBN Old Naira Cash Collection Portal
The following methods can be used to follow your deposit on the CBN Old Naira Cash Collection Portal:
- Visit the CBN Old Naira Cash Collection Portal website here >>.https://crs.cbn.gov.ng.
- Click or tap on the “Get Started” button under the “Cash Collection” heading.
- Click or tap on the “Deposit Tracking.” track your deposit on the CBN.
- Under “Depositor Type*” Select either Individual or Corporate.
- Under the “Tracking Reference*” bar, input your Tracking ID or reference.
You’ll be able to follow the development of your deposit once you’re done. You should be aware that the tracking system may take some time to update, so if you recently made a deposit, you might need to wait a few hours or days before the status is updated on the site.
Requirements for using the Deposit Tracking System
You would require the following in order to use the deposit tracking system on the CBN Old Naira Cash Collection Portal:
- A device with a stable internet connection.
- Your deposit reference number, which you received after registering on the portal.
- Your phone number and email address, which you used during registration on the portal.
- Basic knowledge of how to navigate and use the internet.